Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bigfoot


My ears perked up last night when I heard the news that someone had supposedly taken a photograph of a Bigfoot creature in Pennsylvania. (see photo)

Then, I thought,
“That’s ridiculous!”

Everyone knows that Bigfoot doesn’t reside anywhere near Pennsylvania!

Bigfoot lives in the Pacific Northwest. Near Lorraine.

Some people are scared of bugs. Not me. I have no problem picking up a big ‘ol cockroach and chasing those people around with it.

Some people freak out over heights. Remember, I live on the “Balcony of Terror” five hundred feet above the ground.

Snakes? Hey, I grew up in Texas. No problem.

But, the idea of encountering a Bigfoot has always frightened me.

Really.

I know, I know. Logically, I know Bigfoot probably doesn’t exist because there’s been no physical evidence; that great apes only survive in equatorial regions, blah, blah, blah, blah!

But, when I go visit Lorraine next month and if they want to go hiking out in the wilderness to pick blueberries or something, I really, really wouldn’t be comfortable doing so.

Really.

So, while I’m in Seattle, I hope to remain in their house which, I understand, is well situated in an urban environment. Everyone knows Bigfoot has never ventured into Seattle. He just lurks around Seattle.

I may be persuaded to visit that market where they throw the fish.

But that’s about it.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 2:17 PM , Blogger Kimberly Ann said...

Girl Scouts honor, I've never seen any signs of Bigfoot in the urban and suburban wilds of Seattle. Well, there was that one guy at the mall who had all the back fur, the mullet and the hobbit feet...no, pretty sure he was just a local from Enumclaw (local humor, yuk yuk yuk).
Have fun when you come to town - and check out the fish guys.

 
At 2:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's it doing? Yoga? Is that the Bigfoot version of a Downward Dog?

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger Br. Jonathan said...

KA: Lorraine and I will definitely check out the market.

Bro: I think the Bigfoot might be "presenting" itself.

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Iwanski said...

Ooooh, Bigfoot gonna climb yo balcony like King King if he hears you talkin' like that.

 
At 1:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I come in peace. Really.

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger Jan said...

He probably just need vocational guidance and maybe a new wardrobe.

 
At 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Darling Buck - we locals will protect you from Bigfoot. I'm a native Washingtonian and I think I may have dated him recently.

xo nayb

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home