Sunday, May 07, 2006

Back to Blogging

For some time now, I've only been posting satirical articles that I've written for another website (See pugbus.net) and none of my personal jottings. I've decided to return to posting my personal insights again because:

a) Some of my friends (well, three of them) said it was entertaining and they missed it.
b) All my satirical stuff is now published on pugbus.net
c) The best way to become a writer is to write, write, write!
b) I love reading material posted by my favorite bloggers like http://iwanski.blogspot.com/ and http://dothedishesfirst.blogspot.com/. Pretty much the first thing I do at work each day is to read their fun and witty posts. I want to get back into the swing of things too.

So, dear reader, I will be blogging again and will be posting the link to each of my articles as they appear.



3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM , Blogger Iwanski said...

Well?????????????????????????????????????????????????

 
At 9:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, well????????????????????????

We're waiting.....

*smiles*

 
At 3:53 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Hey, thanks for the plug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home