Thursday, May 14, 2009

T G I F

I’ve had one of THE most stressful weeks at work. It was one of those weeks where I had to rely on lots of people to get lots of information to me so that I could compile all this information and get it to state and federal agencies really quickly, otherwise All Existence would come to an end.

Lots of spreadsheets and at least one f-word was used in the presence of my CEO. By me.

Everything worked out well but, like I said, this week was really stressful.

How stressful was it, you ask?

It was so stressful that I’m actually looking forward to having surgery on Friday so that I can at least have a day off.

A Valium drip followed by a weekend of pain meds sounds pretty good right now . . .

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM , Blogger Speck said...

Sorry about your sucky week. Hope tomorrow goes well for you. I'll be thinking about you all day. Much love to you darlin'.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home