Saturday, May 09, 2009

Vincent on the Bridge

When I was walking home from work yesterday, I spotted the notorious Vincent on the State Street Bridge.

He was his usual self -- dressed in his full length coat and ready to twirl on the bridge.

I decided to wait for a tourist boat to come under the bridge so that I could capture him on camera for you.

Finally! A well-packed tourist boat approached! Vincent began bouncing with excitement and I knew that I would get some footage . . .

I forgot and had my camera sideways, - - I forgot that I couldn't film video with my camera all vertical, but I got some footage anyway.

You just have to cock your head ninety degrees to the left as if you were looking at a Chagal painting.

Anyway, here is Vincent doing what Vincent doe every afternoon . . .

Click here

6 Comments:

At 9:51 AM , Blogger Bob said...

Well, I think he's just saying Welcome to Chicago!

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

OCD. Totally OCD. :)

 
At 1:20 AM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

I second the MHP opinion! This guy is awesome.

 
At 3:54 AM , Blogger Speck said...

Can't fault a guy for putting his heart and soul into spreading a little happiness. And with such style!

 
At 8:46 AM , Anonymous seachange said...

Our world would be so boring without people like Vincent!

 
At 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Buck,
I am pretty sure that I have an application that will turn the video around 90 degrees. I made that mistake once and found something in iMovie that fixed it. Just letting you know I can fix it if you ever need it fixed. Hugs! Steve

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home