Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Morning Scene - Virgin Mary Apparition

I was in the subway this morning and noticed a strange image in the fetid sludge dripping down the subway wall.

It looked like the image of the Virgin Mary!

Can you see it?

No? Okay, here's a close-up.


I’ll bet if I publicize this, there would be lots of those Virgin Mary apparition folks lighting candles, saying rosaries, and praying for her diving intercession in the Division Street subway on the Blue Line.
That is, until they were hit by an oncoming train.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:49 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Oh my God, I'm going right down there right now to worship!!!!

LOL! :)

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger QuotidianEditorialist said...

Well that is quite something.

Your next assignment - should you choose to accept it - will be to find Jesus and all of the Apostles.

And NO Jesus is not "missing", I meant find his LIKENESS. yeesh!

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Bob said...

Probably best, in the interest of public safety, to keep the location secret.

On the other hand, I don't so much see the Virgin Mary as i do see Cher from "The Witches of Eastwick."

But that's just me.

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Mercy! You'd think she'd have better things to do......

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

HMMOG!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home