Friday, December 07, 2007

Living in the Slums

Whenever I can' think about anything to write about, I usually end up writing about
1. Cold weather
2. Tall Buildings

So, today, it's tall buildings. Again.

The Trump Tower is about 2/3 completed. Condos there will average $1,000 per square foot.

Construction on the 150-story Chicago Spire has begun. Condos there will go for $1,100 per square foot. (You do the math).

My little bitty apartment at Marina Towers goes for a fraction of that amount.

When Trump and Spire folks all move in, I'll be, like, the low-life in the neighborhood.

I don't care. I love my little bitty apartment.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:31 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

I want to live in your low rent building, too.

 
At 3:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your apartment too, except for the Balcony Of Terror.

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Br. Jonathan said...

Lorraine: We could be like Mary and Rhoda, living in the same apartment building.

JP: One of these days, we'll get you out on the B of T. I'll have a video camera.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home