Thursday, November 08, 2007

I love my Zip Car

I love this:

The cost of using a Zip Car for my trip around Illinois came to $371.64.

My mileage reimbursement for the 797 miles comes to $386.54.

I came out $14.90 ahead.

That sure beats having to own a vehicle in downtown Chicago (which I would never use) and paying $250.00 a month to park it.

Plus, I don’t have to maintain a car (which I seldom ever did anyway) and Zip Car always keeps new cars on hand and available. My Toyota Scion still had dealer plates on it.

Zip Car rocks!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM , Blogger Citymouse said...

1. how do i get one of those for the city?

2. did you know your neighbor has a blog?

http://arcchicago.blogspot.com/search?q=towers

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Seriously, as soon as The Child is out of the house I'm so looking into the FlexCar thing here.

Zip Car sounds cooler.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home