Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Food. Texas-sized.

I had dinner with Dad and Sue yesterday. They live about 30 miles from my mom in another little bitty home town.
The local eatery, Don Bravo's, has THE BEST Tex-Mex food, hands down. If anything, the portions are certainly Texas-sized.
Here's a pic of the wall decor.
You don't get much more Texan than that.
I love it.
And here's a pic of two of our meals there: So good, it'll make you fall on the floor and holler!


Oh, and get this: None of these dinners cost over eight bucks.

You absolutely DO NOT find food like this outside of small-town Texas.
No way.

4 Comments:

At 4:47 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

I'm hungry.

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger Iwanski said...

It better taste better than it looks, because it looks like somebody put bloody diarrhea on a plate.

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger Iwanski said...

Carla says I have to apologize for the previous comment.

Sorry.

 
At 8:52 AM , Blogger Citymouse said...

everything covered in cheese
ok... ill check my blood first, and then go eat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home