Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lao Sze Chuan. Again and Again

The Gang and I met at our favorite place, Lao Sze Chuan, last night for another sumptuous feast. See our discussion below regarding the Mystery of the Peek-a-Boo Showers.
It's funny.

Pictured here are Sole Fillets Chongqi Style (quite spicy) Eggplant in Garlic Sauce, pot stickers, and Garlic Pea Pods (definitely a new menu favorite)
We had also ordered our other favorite, Mayonnaise Shrimp, but it hadn't arrived yet. I had to get the picture taken because, as you can see, eager hands were poised and I wanted to get a pic before it was all gone.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:57 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Mayonaisse Shrimp! Mayonaisse Shrimp!

(I'm pounding my little fists on the table. Can you tell?)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home