Friday, November 24, 2006

A Walton Thanksgiving

My younger brother, Brad, hosted Thanksgiving this year at his family's house in San Antonio. His youngest, Rayce age 11, has recently began taking cello lessons (yay!). His daughter, Dyanne age 21, is an incredible flautist. My brother retrieved his baritone from high school and his wife, Michella, plays the violin. They put on a little concert for us after dinner which was just about the most charming thing I've ever seen and heard.
And here is the table, laden with our thankful repast. (My brother makes THE most incredible fried turkey you've ever tasted).

Tonight, we all get together at my mom's house with her side of the family. Cousins are arriving from Dallas with their kids, my aunt, uncle, in-laws and outlaws. It will probably be something between a hoedown and a riot.

The plot continues . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home