Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Unpacking Nightmare

Since I was only moving from one building to the next, my worldly belongings didn’t exactly have to be packed neatly and orderly. Things just sort of got thrown together willy-nilly as I came across them.

As I began to unpack everything, I was just a little bit surprised at what was contained in various containers. . .

I was going to make some pasta but couldn’t locate my pasta cooking pot. I finally gave up and had food delivered instead – always a fall-back option.

Finally, I found the pasta cooking pot in a laundry basket along with a pair of hockey skates, a salad spinner, and a small Kandinsky painting.

I couldn’t find my black belt to wear this morning. It had been packed in a book bag. Naturally.

A bicycle pump was in another laundry basket along with some stacking files, two power strips and a huge bag of ground cumin.

Sigh . . .

I should have everything unpacked by Christmas.

My Festivus Pole is around here somewhere . . .

2 Comments:

At 12:06 AM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger Speck said...

And you found your underwear in the vacuum cleaner bag, right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home