Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Very Handy Tip

Have you ever been in a rental car (or one that's not your own), pulled into a gas station and then realized that you didn't know which side of the car the fuel door was located?

I rent cars all the time and I always seem to be driving up to the wrong side of the gas pump.

Well, no more! Not since I learned this handy dandy secret.

Next time, take a look at the little gas pump icon on the dashboard:
See the arrow pointing to the left? That means the fuel door is on the left side of the car; the driver's side.

Did you know that?

This little bit of knowledge has just rocked my world . . .

3 Comments:

At 8:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're kidding me! Where did you learn this and why isn't this common knowledge? It needs to be added to drivers ed curriculum everhwhere!

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger Bob said...

I learned this from my sister a few months back and now I look in every car I get into.
Why isn't this question one on a Driver's Ed test?

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Dude, I have to tell Iwanski about this! We always have that problem when renting a car...but no more! Thanks! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home