Saturday, February 09, 2008

Is this "retro chique" or what?

I love my apartment because it was designed in 1959 and completed in 1964. Anyone who's been here can tell you that it just screams 1960's.

Here's a pic of the apartment building I live in. I'm on the 49th floor in the tower on the left. Can you see me waving?

Anyway, my kitchen has yellow metal cabinets. I guess that back in '64 it was all the rage.

There's a space for a wall phone in the kitchen and so I decided to go completely "retro" with a phone. I found this little jewel on eBay. A Trimline wall phone with a rotary dial. In Harvest Gold!

I love it. I absolutely love it.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had an identical phone when I was a teenage - just a few years ago. Murphy's dad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home