Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It finally happened

I got up early this morning, all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. I and my big bushy tail went to go work out at the Crunch Fitness which is, oh, so conveniently located in the lobby of my building.

And I locked my keys in my apartment.
Aaarrrgghh!

I even have a special set of keys for my work-out routine. The key ring contains the key to my apartment, the electronic key card to get past security and the membership bar-code-thingey to the gym. I was being so organized. . .
. . . and I forgot to tuck it in the pocket of my shorts.
Aaarrrgghh!

Since it was very early in the morning and not normal hours, I had to wait an extra long time for security to let me in. Worse, I had to wait around with my "morning hair" which, sadly, resembles a sea creature striking a defensive posture.
Blue shorts, purple shirt.
Not a pretty picture.

And I had to pay twenty-five bucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home