Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bible Action Figures at Wal-Mart

The fine people at the Christian Post online newsletter are all happy and excited because Bible action figures made by one2believe.com will now be sold at 425 participating Wal-Marts across the country. These are supposed to offer an alternative to the horrible, pagan influences perpetuated by such nasty action figures like Spiderman, G.I. Joe and Kermit the Frog.

Now, thanks to the folks at Wal-Mart, your little one will, no doubt, suddenly become a fine upstanding Christian after playing with these Bible-based action figures instead.

Here's Samson, battling it out as a "spirit warrior."
And here's Samson again. Notice that he says "I'm fully poseable!"
Ummm. Is it just me or are these things just a weeee bit homo-erotic?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:07 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

It's just you.

Except, of course, that the case can be made that ALL action figures are homoerotic. Hello?? Tights?

All action figures, that is, except the ones that come from Archie McPhee. Nothing gay about those. My Jane Austin will back me up on that.

 
At 7:14 PM , Blogger Iwanski said...

That's where I got the word homoerotic in my head on Saturday. I read this blog before I left for the game, and that's the word I blurted out when that guy went crazy for ass-rubs.

Thanks a lot!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home