Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Camera

My previous digital camera had served me very well. I had bought it, gosh, probably over four years ago. Somehow, I broke the lens thingie that goes in and out to focus. It was all wobbly and doing goofy things with the pics. So, it was time for a new one, especially since Lorraine and her family will be coming to Chicago for the week of the 4th. Lots of pics will need to be taken of this auspicious occasion.

Anyway, I got my new camera all up and running. I was kind of dreading it, you know, learning all the new stuff, getting frustrated because I couldn't learn all the new stuff on it. It takes photos in all kinds of modes and even Quicktime movies with sound. Up to 30 minutes long. Wow.

So, I did what I usually do. I left it, unopened, in the box for a few days and stared at it ever so often.

That's silly. I finally opened it up to find nice, concise, easy to follow directions. I had this puppy up and running in no time!

So, here are my first photos, taken from my balcony this morning. See that building that has the blue "Condos" banner on it? That's where Iwanski and Miss Healthypants lives!

I'll bet if you blow up this pic a whole bunch, you could probably see Miss Healthypants (aka The Hideous Yogurt Beast) eating her morning yogurt and Iwanski hitting the snooze alarm with the cat. See? Look really close. There on the 21st floor. . . .

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

I see them! I see them!

I also can't wait to see those views for myself. It's going to be so awesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home