Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Lucky Boy

I really am a lucky guy. I get to live in a really big pretty city. While most people who get to live in really big pretty cities have to commute a really long way or spend lots of money on train fares, my commute to work consists of:

Five blocks.

I took this pic on the way to work this morning, just as I stepped out of my apartment building. The building I work in is the really tall white one in the center.

I'm writing this at home. I walked home for lunch. Is that disgusting or what?

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

That's the one thing I miss about not being in our apartment anymore. I used to walk through a park and 2 blocks to get to work. I went home for lunch all the time. It's a very sweet way to live!

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Iwanski said...

Being in the same boat, I love being able to come home and watch TV during my lunch.

 
At 1:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture makes me even more sad that I won't be there next month.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home