Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekend Treats


I'm trying to lose weight.

They say you're supposed to keep track of what you eat, so here's what I ate this past weekend, beginning with Friday night.

Two frozen veggie pizzas (the cheap ones that are four 4 for $10)

Three pounds of Brussels sprouts

One can of clam chowder

Two servings of spaghetti with marinara sauce

One bag of microwave popcorn

One serving of mushroom risotto

Two apples

Verdict: Too many carbs!

By the way, I love Brussels sprouts.

3 Comments:

At 10:49 PM , Blogger John said...

Hey there Darlin',losen' weight is always a tough job I'm in the process of droppin' a few lbs. myself. An' Darlin' let me tell you, it ain't easy! Good luck, You sound like you're off to a great start!

An' from what I can tell from your photo you posted yesterday, you're a real handsome hunk of man Darlin'.

Huggs, etc...

 
At 10:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A life without carbs is not a life worth living.

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger Br. Jonathan said...

Bunny, thanks for your encouragement, you sweet thang.

JP, I cannot imagine a life without noodles.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home