Thursday, May 03, 2007

Vote!

Hey, look!

I just added a poll-thingie to my sidebar thingie.

I'm so surprised it worked. I can mess up a website with HTML pretty quickly.

Regarding Rosie O'Donnell leaving "The View," frankly, I don't think she's really appropriate for that program. While I wholly support her views, I think the spat with Donald Trump was a sad display of two adults acting like five-year-olds.

Frankly, I'd love to see Whoopi Goldberg slip in to fill the vacancy. She's funny, articulate, and can voice her political opinions with humor and a clever wit that I love so well.

While a lot of the gays like Kathy Griffin, I think she's pretty pathetic in that her entire schtick relies on the slamming of other celebs. What's worse is that when the tables are turned, she's the first one to bang on her high chair.

So? Who would you vote for? Take the poll and let's see how it goes. If you have any other ideas for polls, just let me know.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM , Blogger Red Seven said...

I'm with you: Whoopi all the way.

First of all, it would be great to get a woman of color at that table. Actually, what would really be terrific would be a gay man of color -- that'd shake 'em up! But the only gay man on your list is not only colorful, he's probably an insane kidnapper criminal, so yeah, but no.

Ellen's got her own show and wouldn't do it. Roseanne is too much like Rosie in both appearance and style. Bette wouldn't do it -- would she? Maybe she would. She'd be fun, but Whoopi would be fun times three.

 
At 1:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachael Ray, cuz she's a hottie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home