Friday, October 20, 2006

Where the Hell is Mark Foley Anyway?

Yeah, he claimed he was an alcoholic and was checking himself into a treatment center. I've yet to see this substantiated though.

I've worked in treatment centers and, believe me, one of the other patients would have notified the media by now had Foley been there. The patients in treatment centers are bored out of their minds, climbing the walls and gossip is the only thing keeping them going. Trust me on this one.

Foley is SO not in treatment. The GOP has him squirreled away somewhere until after the elections. Mark my words, Foley will then appear, all "rehabilitated".

The little worm.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM , Blogger Iwanski said...

As soon as people realize that Foley is the REAL VICTIM, this whole thing is going to backfire on LBJ.

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

What is Iwanski talking about?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home