Friday, October 20, 2006

My Happy Windmill



Since my balcony faces due West, it really does bear the brunt of the winter winds. I recently obtained this decorative windmill for the balcony and, boy, you should see that sucker spin.

Whenever I've looked at my apartment building from the west, I never could really tell which apartment was mine. The apartment building is sixty stories, so I'd count down eleven from the top to find mine. It looked like all the rest.

Now, I can identify my balcony by my happy little windmill.

Well, in the daytime anyway.

4 Comments:

At 10:29 PM , Blogger Iwanski said...

Um... I'm going to reserve comment.

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

That is just, uh, well it's the cu...colorful, isn't it?

 
At 12:28 PM , Blogger Br. Jonathan said...

You guys are right. I might as well have put a pink flamingo out there.

Hey! A pink flamingo! I'm SO getting one.

 
At 6:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture from the street below.

Ed

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home