Friday, April 18, 2008

Sex and the City -- The Movie

Next month, the Sex and the City movie will be released.

On April 15, actor Cynthia Nixon (Miranda) let it slip that one of the characters will die in the movie.

Apparently, the blog world has gone crazy with speculations of who it will be. That’s so stupid and such a waste of time. . .

. . . Really. . .

. . . So, who do you think it’ll be???

My bet?

Since you asked, I think it’ll be Steve, Miranda’s husband. His testicular cancer will return. Then, Miranda will be able to sell their house in Brooklyn and move back to The City where she belongs.

Besides, Cynthia Nixon was the one who let it slip, so it's gotta be Steve.

I’m so glad I didn’t jump on the bandwagon like all the other bloggers.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:55 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

I think I agree with you. Steve seems likely...but that would bum me out. I really like him!

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

I admire your restraint.

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger Iwanski said...

Who is going to die? The answer is a little piece of my soul if Miss Healthypants makes me watch ths movie.

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger Br. Jonathan said...

Iwanski -- didn't Miss Healthypants tell you? We're all getting on line 24 hours in advance so that we can see the movie on opening day. You'll get to be with us all as we discuss the movie for a solid 24 hours!

 
At 11:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was hoping Carrie would be the one to die so everything could finally stop being all about her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home