Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm Due For Some Kangoo

Well, this is serendipitous, or auspicious, or whatever. But remember how I joined the gym last week?

Well, my employer told us today that they will pay $50 per month toward any employee’s gym membership. How do you like them apples!

My membership at the nice Crunch Fitness is $64 a month.

So, I get to go to Crunch for fourteen bucks a month. My monthly iced chai tea latte bill is more than that.

Oh, and remember the Kangoo aerobic classes? I signed up for them and begin Saturday morning. (One has to sign up ahead of time so they know what size of Kangoo boots to have on hand).

Here’s a video of the Kangoo class at my gym. Check it out.

It looks like fun, but I’ll bet it’s quite a workout. And I’m soooo out of shape.

I hope they have lots of iced chai tea latte on hand.

3 Comments:

At 9:28 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

You lucky bum!! I wish my employer would do that for me...oh yeah, I work for a nonprofit. That ain't gonna happen. :)

Good luck with the kangoo--it really does look like hard work!!

 
At 9:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a good device for "Unbeatable Banzuki". If you don't know what that is, set your Tivo and enjoy.

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

That's awesome. You iced latte swilling elitist.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home