Thursday, April 08, 2010

Goose Update

It was cold and windy today and I seriously considered blowing off the goose survey. I’m glad I didn’t.


Stanley was back, although, now he was standing very proudly right by Gertrude’s side. Maybe he’s in trouble for his night out at the sports bar and Gertrude has him on a tight leash. Maybe the baby gooses are hatching. Could it be?

No, he’s probably just wanting to eat the Cheetos that someone left for Gertrude.

Oh, and I’ve decided that the babies will be named Pippin and Pyrtle.

We’ll keep you updated.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM , Blogger Daisy's Mom said...

Cheetos for breakfast? I prefer Funyuns.

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Pyrtle?! LOL! :)

Thanks again for this update. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home