Monday, October 19, 2009

On the Road Again. . . .

It's late on Sunday night and I've got a half-packed suitcase beside me along with lots of media, presentation-type of equipment strewn about. Yes, I'm heading out of town in the morning and will be on the road all week for work.

This trip will take me, once again, to Springfield. I'll also be going to Quincy, Illinois which is in the farthest western portion of the state. Actually, I think Quincy is closer to Las Vegas than it is to Chicago. It seems that way, anyway.

I'll take my camera with me and try to supply you with breathtaking scenes from across the exciting state of Illinois.

Like the parking lot of an Applebee's.

3 Comments:

At 7:41 AM , Blogger Bob said...

Don't knock an Applebee's parking lot. It's gorgeous at dawn.

 
At 10:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also...have some pie while there...it could be good....and surprising.

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

I'm waiting on the Applebee's parking lot shot!--come on, you promised! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home