Friday, September 18, 2009

One of the Best Jokes Ever

Okay, telling jokes on one’s blog is pretty much a cliché as well, but I recently came across this doozy of a joke that warrants passing on.

Here it is . . .

A man appeared at the bedroom door carrying a sheep in his arms while his wife was in bed reading a book. She looked it him with disgust and said, “What the hell are you doing with that sheep?”

The man replied, “I just wanted you to see the cow that I make love to whenever you have a headache.”

The woman answered, “You idiot. Anyone can tell that’s a sheep and not a cow.”

The man responded, “I was speaking to the sheep.”

4 Comments:

At 12:01 PM , Blogger f8hasit said...

That is SOOOOO funny, and yet so very, very wrong.
:-)

Thanks for breaking the 'joke on a blog' cliche rule.

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

I love that joke!! LOL!! :)

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

P.S. I can't access Facebook scrabble from work--that site is blocked--damn! I'll have to try it tonight or SOMETIME soon!! :)

 
At 12:23 PM , Anonymous Bro said...

What did one snowman say to the other? That's funny, I smell carrots too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home