Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Morning Scene - Skates


Today is the day. The ice rink at Millennium Park opens at 10 am.

Since my workplace is just a block away from the rink, I keep my skates in an office drawer at work. Then, when 5:30 rolls around, I change into some jeans (after closing my office door) pack the skates in a backpack and head for the rink.

Today, I have a project to get done by noon. Then, I’m taking a long lunch hour and heading to the rink. I can’t wait for 5:30.

I have to quote a line from South Park.

"What would Brian Boitano do?"

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

So did you have fun???? *smiles*

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger Iwanski said...

I bet you look somehow managed to look graceful and awkward at the same time on your first skate of the year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home