Monday, November 17, 2008

Morning Scene - Vincent


Vincent is the goofy fellow that lives in my building who wears these far-out suits everyday. Apparently, we’re on the same schedule because I often see him leaving in the morning, festooned in his brightly colored suits.

I don’t know why he wears them. In the summertime, he stands on the bridge over the Chicago River and waves at the tourist boats. He also gives a little twirl as the boats go by.

I don’t know why.

He must have a closet-full of these because I can’t recall ever seeing the same one twice.

Today’s ensemble is a peach colored thing with brown stripes.

The shirt (which you can’t see) was bright green.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Blogger Barb said...

I wanna come see Vincent. Wonder what he does for a living that he can wear these suits.

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger Br. Jonathan said...

Barb: I think he does something with computer programming.
He's also legally blind but doesn't use a cane or a dog.

 
At 7:43 AM , Blogger Speck said...

That could explain the wardrobe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home