Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sunday Post

I'm posting on a Sunday!

Alert the media.

I think I'm getting old. I went to bed last night, on a Saturday, at 9:30 and woke up this morning at 6:15. Next thing you know, I'll be eating Metamucil before retiring to bed.

However, I got SO MUCH done today. Who knew Sundays were so long?

I got some music recorded and downloaded for a friend (you know who you are).

I checked out a hotel for my staff to stay in during a staff meeting next month. It checked out and I made reservations.

I returned a really bad wall hanging to Bed, Bath, and Beyond My Budget.

I got groceries.

I went to church. God was very surprised to see me there. (It was a Christian Science church, so it wasn't "god" God who saw me there. It was Mary Baker Eddy God).

And look at this lunch I made. I got all healthy and did a whole "raw food" meal.

Here are my stuffed peppers. You soak split peas in water, puree them with lime juice, a little sugar, and salt. Then stuff them inside sweet peppers. I had both red and yellow ones from the farmer's market. I also had some shredded carrots and shredded beets.
Isn't it pretty?

Then I made a slaw with cabbage, honey crisp apples, carrots and beets. The dressing was orange olive oil and tangerine balsamic vinegar.Now I'm watching Psycho on TV. Not the Anne Heche version, but the Alfred Hitchcock version like God intended.

And I want a cheeseburger, onion rings and a milkshake for dinner.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

You were WAY too productive for me. *grin*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home