Friday, January 18, 2008

Portia, The Good Dog

Each night around 9:00, Portia gets a treat which consists of baby carrots tossed across the room and a beer (Miller Lite).

The treats are preceded by the phrase, “Are you a good dog?”
(She perks up)

Then, “What do good dogs get?”
(She bounds up and down)

Then, “Do good dogs get TREATS?”
(She goes nuts)

I wanted to see if she really understood the initial phrase that begins the launch sequence, so this morning I just worked it into some conversation.

She definitely understood.

Take a look here.

It’s sooooo cute!

Now you can see why I love this dog so much.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD, she is so cute!! (Cu-watt! *smiles*)

She must really like beer, too! :)

Love,

MHP :)

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger Br. Jonathan said...

MHP: I'm so glad you got to see that.

Yes, she definitely loves her beer. I think she might be a teensy bit dependent on it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home