Monday, January 14, 2008

Doggy-Sitting



I’m doggie-sitting for my friends’ chocolate Labrador, Portia, this week. We’re having a fine time together.

The dog absolutely LIVES for going outside on potty-breaks because she knows that a meal always follows.

She can be laying there, quiet as a mouse (a very large mouse) and all I have to do is whisper the following:

S’go!

Oh my gosh! Mayhem ensues. Bounding and leaping. Pant-pant-pant!

Here are a couple of recent pics of her at the lake. Normally, she chases tennis balls into the water and retrieves them. You can view a video of that here.

Then, I threw a big tree branch in the water and she LOVED that. After that, she’d have nothing to do with the tennis balls. Here’s the video of that.

I found a smaller tree branch and she carried it all the way back to the car. And into the back seat of the car. And home with her.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Give her a carrot from her Auntie Raine, please.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home