Saturday, August 04, 2007

The Iceman Cometh?

I've been without air conditioning for TEN DAYS now.
It's 6:00 am on Saturday morning and the air conditioning-guy is supposed to be here this morning.
I'm SO not a "morning guy".
I'm SO not a "not-without-air-conditioning-guy"

The latter trumps the former. . .So I'm UP waiting for the air-conditioner-guy to get my life back in order.

Anyway, like I said, I'm up early this morning waiting for the air-conditioner-guy.
(I won't say it - - - Okay, I'll say it - - - "The Iceman Cometh" -- There. I said it. )

Lorraine was so sweet about the fact that I can't come out to Seattle for her Huge Celebration in September. Even though it was a disappointment, she made me feel good about myself when I wasn't feeling that way about myself and about my job that inhibited me going out there.

Lorraine is magical like that.

I'll say it again . . .
All of you should obtain some "Lorraine-ness" in your life.
Everyone would benefit from it.

She really enjoyed my balcony, so I'm posting a couple of pics that I took at 6:00 am this morning.
I'm never out there in the morning, (Good Lord, I hate the outdoors) but Lorraine was,
and she loved the balcony:
Here you go, dear heart . . .

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

That first pic there? That is my favorite view in the world. Ever.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home