Friday, April 20, 2007

Caffeinated Naughty Parts

Now I've heard everything.

I just read about a new product called "Shower Shock." It's a bar of peppermint-scented soap that contains caffeine. When you shower with it, you get the equivalent of two cups of coffee. Transdermally.

I thought, "Ooo! I want that!"

But then I realized how much I like my Starbucks in the morning. Why in the world would I want to obtain my caffeine through my naughty parts rather than through a cup of freshly brewed Italian roast?

I've got better things to do with my naughty parts.

Geez!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Nah. I'm with you. I need my caffiene in a cup.

 
At 6:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could get all my meals that way, I'd never have to eat food again and could be super skinny.

Someone should invent that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home