Monday, July 10, 2006

Our Next President


John Edwards.

Wow, I can't wait for him to be our next President. How refreshing that would be!

This guy knows affliction like the rest of us. His son was killed in a car accident as a teenager. He put everything on hold while his wife recovered from cancer.

He's from the South. He's got great hair. Everyone loves him.

I'd do just about anything to make his life better.

That's what a presidential candidate needs to invoke.

Can anyone say that about Bush?

5 Comments:

At 10:11 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

I like him a lot...I think he could be a very, very strong candidate. (I realize we both will now have to face the wrath/irritation/whatever of a certain Feingold lovin' man but there it is).

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger Iwanski said...

Does John Edwards come with a playhouse and a plastic corvette?

 
At 3:18 AM , Blogger Br. Jonathan said...

LOL. Iwanski, it took me a second, but I finally "got it." Good one!
Yeah, we do need something a little more substantial, but don't the Ken-doll looks usually get the votes in this country? And aren't the Republicans usually the ones with the "All-American" looks?

Lorraine - excellent realization!

 
At 9:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If not Feingold, then John Edwards will do. *smiles*

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger Helen the Felon said...

Two words: Barack Obama.

I like Edwards just fine, but I'd really like to see Obama pee on the grave of the Bush administration.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home