Monday, June 12, 2006

Creative Photography

I bought this inexpensive Fujifilm digital camera three years ago and it has yet to fail me. I got home from work last night about 8:30 pm, opened the blinds and there was this incredible sunset.

Sunsets like this really don't occur north of the Mason-Dixon line; only in the South where I grew up. (That's because there is more atmosphere in the lower latitudes through which the setting sun must refract during the Summer months in the Northern hemisphere). See, I may be a creative musician, but I also really get off to astronomy, meteorology, and physics. A lot!

I snapped the camera and it automatically flashed. The resulting pics really turned out well. Again, I really love my apartment.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

The Neighbor and I are getting just a wee bit sick of your flaunting your super fantastic Jetson apartment views in front of those of us in single story dwellings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home