Wednesday, May 05, 2010

The Wish List

Here are just a few things I wish for:


1. That teabaggers who oppose government-run healthcare would automatically be ineligible for Medicare. (More benefits for me.)

2. That the U.S. Mint would create a coin worth $1.01. Wouldn’t that be cool?

3. That there would be a reimbursement for unused lip balm. I can never recall actually using a whole one. Ever.

4. That iTunes had a “F**k Off!” button for updates. It seems I can never log on without them having a new version to download.

5. That there were recycling bins for unused and forgotten Awareness Bracelets.


Okay, that’s pretty much it.

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you're asking for too much here.

And yes, iTunes has WAY too many updates.

 
At 10:44 PM , Blogger Random Thinker said...

I've used up chapstick by accidentally drying it in the pocket of a pair of jeans.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home