The Wish List
Here are just a few things I wish for:
1. That teabaggers who oppose government-run healthcare would automatically be ineligible for Medicare. (More benefits for me.)
2. That the U.S. Mint would create a coin worth $1.01. Wouldn’t that be cool?
3. That there would be a reimbursement for unused lip balm. I can never recall actually using a whole one. Ever.
4. That iTunes had a “F**k Off!” button for updates. It seems I can never log on without them having a new version to download.
5. That there were recycling bins for unused and forgotten Awareness Bracelets.
Okay, that’s pretty much it.