Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Peoria

I know this isn't much of an entry, but I made a promise to the blog gods that I would write every day during National Blog Posting Month.

I drove to Peoria last night after work for a work-related meeting this morning. Then I had a work-related lunch at the Crab Shack in Peoria. The crawfish buckets were ten dollars off today because the crawfish were about to go bad. Then I drove back to Chicago.

Now, I'm very very tired and want to sleep.

Peoria.

It will eat you up and spit you out if you're not careful.

2 Comments:

At 9:25 AM , Blogger Bob said...

"Peoria.

It will eat you up and spit you out if you're not careful."


Or, it might just be the bad crawfish.


just sayin'.

 
At 8:13 AM , Blogger Barb said...

It's stone crab season here ~ my favorites but damned if I can find a restaurant that is serving them yet. You'd think living so close to the beach, it would be easy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home