Sunday, July 05, 2009

New Cable Station

Why doesn't my cable provider just be done with it and provide a 24-hour Michael Jackson Channel?

MJC

Yes, his death was tragic, but come on!!!

I was never a much of a Michael Jackson fan anyway with all that squeaking and hiccuping.

There are other things are happening in the world.

I think something's happening in Nicaragua. Or Honduras. Who knows?

Sara Palin is up to some Sara Palin-esque things.

Do we really need to know the present-day whereabouts of Bubbles the Chimp?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 10:39 PM , Blogger Speck said...

MJ did a lot of crotch grabbing. Always wondered if he had crabs.

12 people have suicided because of MJ's death. There's a gene pool that needed chlorine.

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger Bob said...

Sad.
Pathetic.
But I can't wait for the Death Concert tomorrow. Mariah will be there! ;\

Sheesh, let the man rest in peace.

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

I sure hope this whole thing doesn't explode into some unfortunate incident. I am SO sick of my BF saying what a crap-hole LA is and bla bla bla...
I don't think our tee-vee was even on this weekend until late Sunday afernoon...and then we watched something on tivo, so I missed the wall2wall coverage. The radio station I listen to is pretty intense with all the warnings, plans, etc.
One thing that has me puzzled is....why isn't the family/estate footing the bill for all the extra police, etc.? I mean, if you can't afford a big funeral, don't have one. There's enough money problems here already.

 
At 11:12 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

I loved Michael Jackson, and even I'm sick of all this. And I can't believe that there are apparently people SCALPING tickets to the funeral!!!! Sooooo sad!!!!

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think Bubbles should have his own "Where Are They Now?" segment on E!

12 MJ-related suicides?!? Come on. Are you sure they weren't committed by people who were sick and tired of all the media coverage?

;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home