Monday, March 23, 2009

My Little World


I found these great little magnetized spice tins at The Container Store recently. They just rocked my little world.

They come three to a pack and I kept going back and buying more and more of them. Now I can keep many of my spices located oh-so-conveniently on my fridge door.

That’s a good thing, because when your kitchen is about the size of a Chiclet like mine is, an efficient use of space is paramount.

So, my most often-used spices are all here: Coriander, cloves, whole nutmegs, jerk seasoning, caraway seeds, basil, oregano, thyme, tarragon, black pepper, and curry.

That’s eleven. I seem to be missing a tin somewhere.

Miss Healthypants probably has it.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:26 PM , Blogger QuotidianEditorialist said...

Those are so cute, but I know me. If I had them there would be spices all over the kitchen floor. LOL.

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

I do NOT! You never gave me one, you jerk.

LOL! Just kidding, Dooder. But I really don't have it. :)

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger Barb said...

Those are very cool. Most of my spices are up ~ way up ~ in the cabinets where I can't reach them!

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

I love those. And you're right. Your kitchen IS the size of a Chiclet and those ARE a great space saving innovation. Of course, they'd stick to your cupboard doors too, would they not? Like, for the ones that are less often used? Sort of an Elba for fenugreek and such?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home