Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Twenty-Five Things

Lorraine, bless her heart, tagged me to write 25 things about myself. I’ll try to think of things I’ve not posted on here yet.

1. I’m not fond of chocolate.
2. I love downhill skiing and want to take Lorraine because she's never been skiing before.
3. Bourbon and rum make me gag.
4. I cannot do two things at once
5. A well-known celebrity made a pass at me when I was 22.
6. I have an inordinate interest in area codes
7. My personal value is directly related to the number of people that read my blog
8. I still don’t have gray hair
9. I don’t color my hair
10. My parents were married 50 years + 8 months ago
11. I’ll be turning 50 next month. You do the math.
12. I will never get a tattoo
13. I hate boating
14. I was once walking across a moor in England and saw a white horse running through the mist.
15. I've always had a fear of leaving a pen or pencil pointing to the left
16. I have to see a map – I absolutely cannot follow verbal directions
17. I love music by The Killers
18. I’ve read five biographies about Janis Joplin
19. A close friend of mine recently proposed to Anderson Cooper
20. I have incredibly nice-looking legs
21. I don’t own any shorts
22. I was once employed as a telephone operator
23. I have a thing for prime numbers, so I’m stopping at number 23.

If you've read this, consider yourself "tagged".

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 2:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I admire your bravery in statement #1. Chocolate is not one of my favorite flavors (it's just OK), but I've gotten no end of grief when I've told this to others.
(May I see your legs? Sorry had to ask!)

 
At 4:46 PM , Blogger QuotidianEditorialist said...

Ok, A few inquiries:

Who hit on you?

Who would have the sheer audacity to propose to Anderson Cooper?

If your legs are so stunning, why no shorts? (I have a theory but will keep it myself. *ahem*) :P

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

I was going to say something profound but then I noticed that the word veri was "gorted" and that made me snort.

 
At 11:35 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Dude, which well-known celebrity made a pass at you?

And you really don't own ANY shorts?? Really????

Also, we're TOTALLY going to get you a tattoo for your 50th birthday! *grin*

 
At 4:17 AM , Blogger Iwanski said...

I remember who the celebrity is, and he makes me laugh. Especially the way he laughs.

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Barb said...

I was once a telephone operator too. My mom was the "chief" operator at a hotel on Miami Beach and I used to go to work with her some days. When I was little I would make the wake up calls and by the time I was in my teens I could handle the whole board by myself. Worked there all thru school. Good times!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home