Saturday, January 24, 2009

Generations

My brother is two years younger than I, so it's really weird to say that he recently became a grandfather.

But here your go.

My mom and daddy got bumped up to great-grandparents for the first time. I guess that makes me great-uncle, too

All seven of my cousins just got first-removed and a bunch of second-and-third cousins were produced.

Little bitty Joey has truly wonderful parents who live across the pond in England.
Please wish them well.

(Looking at this photo sent from England, I'm really wanting him to, like, suckle plum pudding off my finger - - but that'll have to wait just a bit).

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Aww, you're a great uncle. Good for you! As you know, I'm a great aunt, too.

We're both great! Of course we knew that already! *ha ha*

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger QuotidianEditorialist said...

Precious! Congrats Great Uncle Buck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home