Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Best Sarah Palin Interview Ever

Yesterday, as I was getting my hair cut, the woman who does my hair told me about this Sarah Palin interview.

Apparently, Palin had gone to a turkey farm outside of Wasilla and had just pardoned a turkey for Thanksgiving. She then continued on with an interview.

However, over her shoulder, turkeys continued to be “processed” all through the three-minute interview.

Shirley, my hair stylist, told me about it and I really didn’t believe her.

Lo, and behold, it was true. I found an unedited version for you. (Fox News blurred out the beheading and subsequent flopping around of one turkey).

Keep watching until the very end where Palin mentions that promoting a local business "was fun" and won't be controversial - - while that poor gobbler is thrashing about.

The irony is priceless. Even the writers of Saturday Night Live could not have come up with something this hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

"I'm in charge of the turkey"...

Oh. My. Yord.

 
At 1:12 AM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Wow. Just wow.

 
At 9:25 PM , Blogger Barb said...

I had heard about this from my MIL and I am speechless

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home