Monday, December 01, 2008

. . . For the Rest of Us

For those of you are Seinfeld fans, you no doubt know what a Festivus Pole is.

If you’d like a real Festivus Pole for your holiday decorations, you can actually order one here.

I got one for my friends, Jack and Steve and Portia, a few years ago. Portia was enthralled with it as you can see by this heartwarming pic they sent to me.
I think a Festivus Pole would be a great addition to my apartment for the holidays. Actually, I don’t own any Christmas decorations at all. Not one iota. I sort of have an aversion to “things” and a Festivus Pole would reflect that mindset just perfectly.

By the way, Festivus is normally celebrated on December 23rd.
Just so you know.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have a few Christmas decorations but they haven't been put up in several years. I'm trying to buck that trend this year but so far unsuccessful.

 
At 1:05 AM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

That's a cute pic--Portia's adorable! *smiles*

 
At 11:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you want a pole...or...what???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home