Friday, October 15, 2010

Aqua

I know I've posted photos of the 80-story "Aqua" building before, but today I was out there on my lunch break, the sun was shining, and I took some more photos. It really is impressive -- but only if you're up close to it like this where the rippling balconies have this effect. If you're standing more than a couple of blocks away, it's actually a very non-descript building. (As non-descript as 80-story buildings can be, anyway.)

Note: Each balcony does have a railing but they're designed in such a way that they "disappear" which is pretty cool.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:20 AM , Blogger Barb said...

Love the pics of this building. It's on my "must see" list when I finally get to Chicago. Maybe next year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home