Friday, September 17, 2010

You've Got To See This!

The other day, I posted a U-Tube of this guy climbing a 1,768 foot tall transmission tower with a video camera attached to his hard-hat. It was really amazing.

Then, the guy who uploaded the video had to remove it from U-Tube -- something to do with the technician's employer.

Well, it's available on another site: Click here to watch it.

It just keeps getting more and more intense as the guy climbs higher. It really makes me thankful for my office job with a Starbucks in the lobby.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM , Blogger Mom said...

Amazing!
No amount of money could induce me to do that.

 
At 11:28 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Okay ~ so I couldn't breath watching that. I kept thinking he must be getting to the top and he just kept on going!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home