Wednesday, September 15, 2010

On The Phone With Direct TV

Very friendly Direct TV person: “Oh, I see you’re calling from Chicago.”

Me: “Yes”

Very friendly Direct TV person: “Are you a bulls fan?”

Me: “A what?”

Very friendly Direct TV person: "A  bulls  fan."

Me: "What's that?"

Very surprised Direct TV person: “That’s the basketball team!”

Me: “I’ve never watched a basketball game.”

Very astonished Direct TV person: “Well . . . uh . . . it’s very interesting.”

She sets me up with the expanded service I called for.

Very helpful Direct TV person: “Now, is there anything else I can do for you?”

Me: “No, that should do it. Thanks.”

Completely clueless Direct TV person: “Could I interest you in the NFL Sunday package?”

Me: (laughing) “Could you just remove all the sports stations instead?”

4 Comments:

At 2:38 PM , Blogger Mom said...

You are such a jock!

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

LOL! John and I laughed out loud at this one. :)

I can't believe you've never watched a basketball game! I think it's really fun in person, just sort-of fun on t.v.

 
At 2:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will sign the petition to remove all sports from TV. This includes the olympics.

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Bad Alice said...

Can I just get them to remove all the channels I've never heard of? I must have 400 channels. It's like my brain - I only use 10%

jp: under no circumstances are you to remove the Olympics, particularly not the male diving competition.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home