Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Don't Want to Live Here

OOOoooo. Here’s a strange new condo building going up in Manhattan, designed by the Swiss firm that built the Olympic stadium in Beijing.

Each of these condos are all glass and some even have glass floors like the CN Tower in Toronto.

Here’s the glass floor on the CN Tower in Toronto. It’s very scary. I’ve been on it and I didn’t like it. (See how small that school bus is down there just to the right of the foot?)

This building reminds me of that game we used to play as kids. You know the one I’m talking about; where you build the wooden tower out of pegs and pull them out one by one.

What was that called?

Oh yeah! It's called Jenga! By Hasbro.

Anyway, that’s what this building reminds me of.

And who is going to clean all the bird poop off all this glass?

5 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Blogger Barb said...

not only is Jenga is the first thing I thought of after I saw this picture ~ I thought it looked like it was about to fall over.... and that floor ~ OMG ~ I could never stand on it. YIKES

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

That would be scary to live there! Yikes!

 
At 7:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the glass! Think of all the light coming into the living space. Think about being able to watch the arrival & departure of storms! And the sunsets and the sunrises will be awesome!

Our house has no curtains. I love the light and being able to look outside. If we could afford it, I'd replace all of our paned windows with unpaned.

I agree with you- the floors would make me queasy.

 
At 3:13 PM , Blogger boomslang said...

awesome blog man! im surprised you dont have more hits! keep upt the good work :)

 
At 3:14 PM , Blogger boomslang said...

aweseme blog man! keep up the good work :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home