Monday, August 25, 2008

One, Seventeen, Thirty-Seven!

I keep having to buy combination locks.

Last winter, I kept one with me for my locker at the ice rink. Well, the ice rink closes for the season during the middle of March and I haven’t needed it again since then.

Of course, the combination to it has long been forgotten, so it's useless and went down the trash chute.

I bought a new one for my locker at the gym recently. However, when I exchanged my man-purse, I left the lock in the one I exchanged.

Somewhere, someone has a man-purse that has a combination lock in it. They won’t know what the combination is, so they’ll probably have to throw it down their trash chute.

I just bought another one. It’s always really exciting to see what the combination will be, at least for me anyway. (Such an exciting life I lead!)

I really hope I can hang on to this combination lock for a while. The numbers are (are you ready for this?)

1-17-37

All prime numbers! Wow!!

I am SO excited!!!

That, right there, makes losing the other locks well worth it.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

You are SUCH a nerd.

*tee hee* :) :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home