Thursday, July 05, 2007

Trailer Trash Party of '07

Here are some nifty pics from the Great Trailer Trash Blowout of '07. To say we had a good time would be the biggest understatement of '07. What made it even better was that City Mouse and her lovely family were in town and able to attend.

Here is "Merlene Hogswaller" whipping things up in my kitchen. Notice her red "pleather" pants. That woman can sure rattle them pots and pans.
And here is our fancy serving table, laden with all sorts of goodies. Like fried pork skins.
And here's Miss Healthypants out on the Balcony of Terror enjoyin' a not-so-healthy home-made corn dog. (She used to be real scared to go out there but she ain't no more). MMmm-mmm! Them corn dogs was so good. Just made you wanna fall on the floor and holler. And if that weren't enough, Miss Merlene made some batter-fried Twinkies with chocolate sauce and whipped cream. If you weren't hollerin' by now, you would be. (I have to admit it - - they were soooo good!) Then, I made some frozen watermelon daiqueries. You don't get much more American than that. (I didn't get a picture because they drank 'em as fast as I could make 'em.
We went on the roof to watch the fireworks, came back and sang karaoke until the wee hours of the morning.
Oh, and by the way, I'll be spending the next month at the gym.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:42 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

I am sooooo hearing that "next month at the gym" thing. Y'all made me fat!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home